Dee Cryption is a hacker with a microchip on her shoulder, and ever since she caught a nasty computer virus, she has been pursuing a program to take over the world's computer networks. However, Dee Cryption's fuzzy logic hasn't helped her reach her goal.
Only appearing at the near end of the game, Dee went to 1879 to steal Thomas Edison's first light bulb. Ivan Idea and the player found her behind an Alkaline battery, but she escaped and protected herself inside a V.I.L.E. forcefield. With a light bulb, wires, and an old generator, however, the player shorted out the forcefield and took Dee Cryption to ACME jail.
- "You ACME airheads will never put the byte on me! Ha ha!"
- “Too bad, ACME agents! You may have found me, but my V.I.L.E. Force Field Generator will keep you from grabbing me! You’ll never hack through!”
- ”Nice bulb you have there. Not! Hahahaha!”
- ”I got it -- how many ACME agents does it take to screw in a light bulb? HAHAHAHA!”
- "Yeah, yeah. You may have crashed my code, but you won't get Carmen."