|I need more information, Player.|
This data file is a stub. You can help the CrimeNet Global Network by expanding it.
Carmen Sandiego Math Detective is a 1998 mathematics learning game for children age 9-12. In this game, Carmen Sandiego has invented the Quantum Crystallizer Machine and used it to shrink twelve famous landmarks into crystals. The user, playing the role of Agent 9, has to thwart her plans and release all the stolen landmarks.
The Backgrounds for the game were sketched, refined and inked by Brian White. Michael Lipman was lead animation layout artist, character Designer, and animator for the game.
Stolen Landmarks and Structures
- Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco Bay, CA, USA)
- Angel Falls (Venezuela, South America)
- Great Wall of China (People's Republic of China, Asia)
- Roman Colosseum (Rome, Italy)
- Nile River (Egypt, Africa)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- Great Barrier Reef (Australia)
- Petronas Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Caspian Sea (Eurasia)
- Mount Everest (Nepal, Asia)
- Hubble Space Telescope (Orbiting Earth, Outer space)
- Ayers Rock (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Math Detective was the last Carmen Sandiego game produced by the now-defunct Brøderbund Software, which originated the franchise.
- Carmen Sandiego Math Detective on Wikipedia
|Carmen Sandiego games|
|Video Games||Broderbund||World (1985) • U.S.A (1986) • Europe (1988) • Prodigy (1988) • Time (1989) • North Dakota (1989) • Japan (1989) • America's Past (1991) • Space (1993) • Junior Detective (1995) • World (1996) • U.S.A. (1996) • Time (1997) • Word Detective (1997) • Math Detective (1998) • Amtrak (1998)|
|The Learning Company||ThinkQuick Challenge (1999) • Treasures of Knowledge (2001) • The Secret of the Stolen Drums (2004) • Gameloft (2008) • Mystère au Bout du Monde (2009) • Adventures in Math (2011) • Luggage (Unknown) • Facebook (2011) • Returns (2015)|
|Houghton Mifflin Harcourt||Trivia • Google Earth • Handheld • To Steal or Not To Steal|
|Board Games||Original Franchise||World (1992) • U.S.A. (1993) • Junior Detective (1994) • Space • (1995) Time (1996) • V.I.L.E. Files|
|Reboot||World Card Game • ACME's Most Wanted • Capitals|
|Other||The ClueFinders: Mystery Mansion Arcade (cameo) • Music • Universe|